MY WISH FOR YOU IN 2024
MY WISH FOR YOU IN 2024
"I wish you endless dreams and the furious desire to realize some of them.
I wish you to love what must be loved, and to forget what must be forgotten.
I wish you passions.
I wish you silences.
I wish you birdsongs as you wake up and children's laughter.
I wish you to respect the differences of others, because the worth and virtues of each person often remain to be discovered.
I wish you to resist the stagnation, the indifference, and the negative values of our time.
I wish you at last to never to give up the search, for adventure, life, love.
For life is a wonderful adventure and no reasonable person should give it up without a tough fight.
I wish you above all to be yourself, proud of being and happy, for happiness is our true destiny."
~Jacques Brel, sending his best wishes on New Year of 1968, Europe 1 radio
Comments
Post a Comment